Wembley Stadium sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wembley Stadium sound

it was different. it took longer for the crowd sound to build up but longer to fade too. and they cheered every play. it looked sold out too. the sound really added to the effect of playing in another country. im no architect but I was wondering why, is it because it's bigger? it's nice to get a different crowd sound to the game.

I was proud the way the game ended up being close. also the crowd must've sounded different to the coaches and players. since when do you see a team get 2 first downs with under 3 mins left, have to punt the ball to the 5 yard line to an opponent with no timeouts and still a minute 40 on the clock, and then miss a FG but get called for delay of game? im glad the guy made the 2nd FG, that would've looked bad if he missed again!

edit: that Ryan interception looked really bad. I mean in a burt renyolds the longest yard type of way. I know it wasn't on purpose but I had to rewatch the replays to watch Ryans effort chasing the interceptor down. there wasn't even a receiver really in the area and it's not like it was a timing pattern either.
    Last edited by ; 10-27-2014, 10:37 AM.
Working...
X