X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich !

That is all.
    our fast food isn't killing people off fast enough... what can we do?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I tried looking up slasher's sig (I'll knock you out like three wiggly teeth on apple day) in google... If I paste that into my search, the first thing that comes up is page 6 of this very thread. (no idea why page 6 is most important...)
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I tried looking up slasher's sig (I'll knock you out like three wiggly teeth on apple day) in google... If I paste that into my search, the first thing that comes up is page 6 of this very thread. (no idea why page 6 is most important...)
        That "famous" quote is from my daughter Feel free to use it when appropriate !

Not sure of the significance of page 6, maybe it is the most recent ? No that's not the case. Maybe that was when I added it to my sig...
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          So are you the guy he cut off ?
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• so what's the next VD?

Comment

• Does anyone really want to the Vintage only (1875-1919) draft? A small part of me wants to do it just to finish the set. But I don't think I'll enjoy it that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Does anyone really want to the Vintage only (1875-1919) draft? A small part of me wants to do it just to finish the set. But I don't think I'll enjoy it that much.
                I am up for anything - do it or not do it.

Just bought a 50 " Samsoung Smart TV - any tips how to get the best use out of it - been playing around with it a little bit today.

Comment

Does anyone really want to the Vintage only (1875-1919) draft? A small part of me wants to do it just to finish the set. But I don't think I'll enjoy it that much.
                  I'm as interested in doing the last of the three in the set as I am in doing any draft. I just don't know how much that is.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    I am up for anything - do it or not do it.

Just bought a 50 " Samsoung Smart TV - any tips how to get the best use out of it - been playing around with it a little bit today.
                    I read there had been an improvement on the software used by Smart TV's recently. I have one of these on my wall, and I only ever watch it when there's football on terrestrial TV. And it's black so it seems to attract every bit of dust going ... I clean it more than I watch it.

Comment

I read there had been an improvement on the software used by Smart TV's recently. I have one of these on my wall, and I only ever watch it when there's football on terrestrial TV. And it's black so it seems to attract every bit of dust going ... I clean it more than I watch it.
                      it has got everything on it .

I can watch Netflix on it - which is nice. Also has it own Movie station if I want to go this route

I can browse the internet on it - that I don't use much but it definitely is different to see on a 50 inch screen.

Has a ton of Apps - which I have not played around with yet. (this is where I wonder what people use on it) I am sure when the grandkids come over they will know LOL

has skype and other features if I go out and buy some additional Equipment (camera...) which I assume would be balls out on a 50 " screeen
                      I am pretty sure it is voice activated if I set it up and buy the special remote - still debating if I want to go this route.

and yes the Sports plus nature stations on it are amazing even for this blind bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        it has got everything on it .

I can watch Netflix on it - which is nice. Also has it own Movie station if I want to go this route

I can browse the internet on it - that I don't use much but it definitely is different to see on a 50 inch screen.

Has a ton of Apps - which I have not played around with yet. (this is where I wonder what people use on it) I am sure when the grandkids come over they will know LOL

has skype and other features if I go out and buy some additional Equipment (camera...) which I assume would be balls out on a 50 " screeen
                        I am pretty sure it is voice activated if I set it up and buy the special remote - still debating if I want to go this route.

and yes the Sports plus nature stations on it are amazing even for this blind bastard.
                        You may never have to leave your armchair ever again

Comment

I'm guessing that I will not be able to participate in the next VD but I'm not sure yet. Don't count on me, though.
                          What happened with your big decision?

Comment

I'm in law school. First day today.
                            Best of luck with that. It's hard going back in ...

Comment

It's a little weird being the old dude on campus. At least there are a bevy of hotties to stare at all day. My study partner is beyond gorgeous. I have to avert my eyes sometimes. I might have to get a new study partner (or a more open-minded wife).

Comment

I'm in law school. First day today.
                                CONGRATS - and we will be waiting for your first closing argument where you say - " If I am wrong may I eat a bag of Dicks!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X