*** VD 5 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    OK here's version 1 of the VD5 Speadsheet. I think I've got everything.

I will revisit the Snapshot sheet (maybe tomorrow) and reformat it so that it's even easier to digest. I need to add the updated Decade info to the snapshot also. I also want to look at the Dash and see what I can do with that. The rest is the same as usual.

Given this, it might be best to do all your ranking calculations on the player spreadsheet I posted earlier ... for now in any case. I'll probably update this a few times over the next week, so don't get too attached to it.

VD5 Scoring Sheet Speadsheet
    Thanks for putting this togerther again
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Yes Johnny....if it wasn't for you we'd be like little lost sheep. Thank you for keeping the fun alive for us.

As for figuring out values...I think I finally finished. Only 4 rounds in!
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• If Heyelander comes online ... give me a heads up.

Comment

• I nearly took O'Rourke and went back to back 19th century catchers. I can't honestly say why I didn't...but at least I don't have to ponder that next round.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• heye hoffman should be 1998

Comment

• Maybe Heye really wanted Hoffman's little league stats from 1989?

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                Maybe Heye really wanted Hoffman's little league stats from 1989?
                That would involve research.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  I sent Heye a message on FB.

I think it might cost him more if you text him. Or we all text him. 2 times to be sure.
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    I think it might cost him more if you text him. Or we all text him. 2 times to be sure.
                    Or adding his number to multiple ad agency databases.

An oldie, but a goodie:

Last edited by johnnya24; 02-10-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• i thought I fixed my hoffman year. weird. I knew I typed it wrong and thought I went back and fixed it.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• So pissed that I happened to be awake at this ungodly hour, and still missed The Walking Dead.

I don't think I've ever picked Joss before ... always goes too high for my pallet. He used to go in the 3rd round quite regularly in last name drafts. Thought I'd take a shot with the new format ... he seems to be good value.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            I think I talked myself into another player besides Joss already anyway. Maybe it's for the best that you took him.
                            It was the letter more than anything, plus I like picking new players. J is one of those letters that can get decimated with one run of picks, and I don't wanna be up the wrong end when that game of musical chairs starts. In fairness you can say that about a many letters in this format.

Comment

• I like the new av. Did you watch more than the first episode?
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                I like the new av. Did you watch more than the first episode?
                                Errrr ... you could say that ... just binge watched the first 2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X