*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

It's kind of like War Games, the WOPR. The only winning move is not to play, amirite ?
    I'm afraid you're right .
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Happy VD, you filthy animals !
      and best wishes for a quick recovery from VD today !
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Once you start fearing fear itself, there is no escaping it.
        Ah, that explains why the clown movie is so scary.

Comment

• anyone else getting erorrs when they post? I get some crazy popup, but my message posts just fine. Maybe it's just me and my local computer.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            anyone else getting erorrs when they post? I get some crazy popup, but my message posts just fine. Maybe it's just me and my local computer.
            not me, the only errors are the ones i frequently make. I take full responsibility for my shit-poasting
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

anyone else getting erorrs when they post? I get some crazy popup, but my message posts just fine. Maybe it's just me and my local computer.
              Does the popup say, "Please stop posting, we've had enough of your drivel!" ?

Comment

thank you,singular not jerky person in this thread.
                You're welcome !

Comment

Does the popup say, "Please stop posting, we've had enough of your drivel!" ?
                  i said it was an error message. nothing about what you said sounds incorrect.

Comment

• Squid sighting on Kev's LinkedIn page!!!

Comment

Squid sighting on Kev's LinkedIn page!!!
                      For real ? Squid is pretty much before my time, but I do vaguely recall him posting.

But honestly....what about his mom ?
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Squid sighting on Kev's LinkedIn page!!!
                        Yeah, I chatted briefly with him on LinkedIn. I encouraged him to stop by and update us all on Mudcat Grant. He was surprised that Rotojunkie was still in existence.

Comment

Yeah, I chatted briefly with him on LinkedIn. I encouraged him to stop by and update us all on Mudcat Grant. He was surprised that Rotojunkie was still in existence.
                          This part made me laugh harder than it probably should have.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Looks like I can log in again. I've been saving up my hot takes
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              I've been saving up my hot takes
                              We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                                Looks like I can log in again. I've been saving up my hot takes
                                *hawt
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X