*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Speaking of soda, one of my pandemic achievements has been to finally give up drinking Dr. Pepper. I've lost about eight pounds during the pandemic, and it's not because I'm getting more exercise. I missed it at first, but I don't actually miss it that much anymore.
    I rediscovered this soda cap thing because there was a supply chain disruption of whatever sweetener is used in diet sodas. I couldn't find Diet Sprite or Diet Sierra Mist anywhere. I started drinking diet 7-up cans, but even that dried up and all that was left were 2 liter bottles of the stuff.

Our long national nightmare is over though and diet sprite has returned to your grocer shelves. Easy street from here on out.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Speaking of soda, one of my pandemic achievements has been to finally give up drinking Dr. Pepper. I've lost about eight pounds during the pandemic, and it's not because I'm getting more exercise. I missed it at first, but I don't actually miss it that much anymore.
      sadly I've rediscovered where I misplaced most of the 28lbs I lost after my pancreatitis. hopefully this shit blows up again soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I wonder if I can have 5 straight posts on every top thread on the board?
        no....
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I rediscovered this soda cap thing because there was a supply chain disruption of whatever sweetener is used in diet sodas.
          Powdered souls of migrant children?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Powdered souls of migrant children?
            right!?! This is the problem with locking them in cages at the border! No diet soda!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              going snorkeling today ! Hope Puget sound isn't too cold for me
              Global warming for the win !

Comment

• I just realized that the Marlins are having their home opener tonight.

Comment

• Hopefully it is an unhappy one for them.

Comment

I just realized that the Marlins are having their home opener tonight.
                    time to party!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Umami essence
                      This was the first reply #11111 in the history of Rotojunkie Rebooted.

Comment

time to party!
                        The ballpark is rockin' !

Comment

• so my heart must be 5 sizes too small because the best giggle I had was clicking on an article about the woman losing her pants while being attacked by a Bison. The article had video of a bunch of Bison attacks, and one had a family with a young child trying to sneak up and get a picture. the bison caught the daughter who was probably 9 or 10 and must have pinwheeled here 15 feet in the air. They said she was fine, so I'm not a horrible person for giggling at it... am I?

Comment

• I vote no on IHAA

Comment

• I hope Feral didn't sink beneath the waves.

Comment

so my heart must be 5 sizes too small because the best giggle I had was clicking on an article about the woman losing her pants while being attacked by a Bison. The article had video of a bunch of Bison attacks, and one had a family with a young child trying to sneak up and get a picture. the bison caught the daughter who was probably 9 or 10 and must have pinwheeled here 15 feet in the air. They said she was fine, so I'm not a horrible person for giggling at it... am I?
                                okay, maybe just 10 feet... mom and dad just abandon the poor kid...

Comment

Working...
                                X