*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Do most BernieBros' logical reasoning processes suffer this badly?
    Based on the limited sample at RJ? Yes... yes absolutely.

Comment

Do most BernieBros' logical reasoning processes suffer this badly?
      OK Mr. Ed

Comment

• It reminds me of the BCS in college football, and how every year, there would be some change to the formula to try to resolve last year's dilemma, and what a surprise, it didn't anticipate the situation for the upcoming year. The Bernie Bros are all trying to figure out how they would engineer a system to fix what happened in 2016 or what they think might happen this year, but not giving any thought to what might actually be the best system for the party and the country as a whole. Or how to fairly pick among many choices on a ballot rather than two. For them it's all Bernie and notBernie.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Based on the limited sample at RJ? Yes... yes absolutely.
          I know I do for one !
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I know I do for one !
            I disagree....

Comment

It reminds me of the BCS in college football, and how every year, there would be some change to the formula to try to resolve last year's dilemma, and what a surprise, it didn't anticipate the situation for the upcoming year. The Bernie Bros are all trying to figure out how they would engineer a system to fix what happened in 2016 or what they think might happen this year, but not giving any thought to what might actually be the best system for the party and the country as a whole. Or how to fairly pick among many choices on a ballot rather than two. For them it's all Bernie and notBernie.
              wrong, they are doing it to screw over the Washington Huskies. They all hate us
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It reminds me of the BCS in college football, and how every year, there would be some change to the formula to try to resolve last year's dilemma, and what a surprise, it didn't anticipate the situation for the upcoming year. The Bernie Bros are all trying to figure out how they would engineer a system to fix what happened in 2016 or what they think might happen this year, but not giving any thought to what might actually be the best system for the party and the country as a whole. Or how to fairly pick among many choices on a ballot rather than two. For them it's all Bernie and notBernie.
                This is because every system created is solely created to screw Bernie over and ThaTS NOt fAIr!
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• #35 George Brett (?)

Brett, much better real BB player than VD player?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    #35 George Brett (?)

Brett, much better real BB player than VD player?
                    George Brett, subject of The Art of Hitting .300, by Charlie Lau
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

George Brett, subject of The Art of Hitting .300, by Charlie Lau
                      I think I checked that out of my local library like 40 years ago. I hope I returned it.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I think I checked that out of my local library like 40 years ago. I hope I returned it.
                        A generation of All-Star hitters lost because of your malfeasance...sad !

Comment

I remember checking out my first library book 30+ years ago. It was a biography of Rod Carew

Comment

• Two pitchers with my first two picks in the mock. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Two pitchers with my first two picks in the mock. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.
                              Are you playing for the points league title?

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X