Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    seriously we need pics of your Donger
    Donger need sleep. On a related note, his name appears to be officially Gus. I'm now leaning towards calling him Zernial or Zern or Z, as per Seitzer's suggestion.

Edit 1: ....I am ready to upload pictures of Donggus but cannot. Get an error message every time.

Edit 2: Z! I mean Z!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• What's the file size limit for uploads? These are some big mufuggin pictures I got.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Meet Gus "the Donger" Zernial:

Edit: Y u no work?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bene Futuis; 02-08-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Meet Gus "the Donger" Zernial:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1156[/ATTACH]

Edit: Y u no work?
          What a cutie
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Our other dog, Sol.

Attached Files

Comment

• Not sure why you have to click to see it.

Comment

• Last bonus pick of Sol wearing a Darth Vader helmet.

Comment

• Fixed it. There you go --- enormous pictures of my dogs, just what everyone was dying to see.

Comment

• We filmed the whole "son gets surprised by secret puppy gift" thing when I brought him home and it was dutifully cute and rewarding.

Comment

I'm always thinking a pick is safe, then I wonder, "but what about Heyelander". A real bastard that one, plays just to mess with our heads
                      Thought you could wait to pick that guy in the 13th? Fuck no, I'm taking him in the third!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• At the airport picking up rjel girl. Was taking giambi or Delgado, so no clue

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          At the airport picking up rjel girl. Was taking giambi or Delgado, so no clue
                          Quirk ?
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Quirk ?
                            I've been fretting what to do with my Q...

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                              Really didn't expect Giambi, Abreu, and Delgado to all go in the last couple of rounds. Thankful Vlad was still there, although I originally thought I could get him, Delgado or Giambi in the next round.
                              Twas Giambi or Vlad (with Delgado as a back up) ... Wasn't sure which of the two was best and so I did an each way bet with Bobby Bonds whose extra speed made Vlad a less "must get" pick. Still don't know which will be best, but with Bonds, probably won't make much difference. Couldn't afford to pass it ... Had originally planned to leave the 2000 to the death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                We filmed the whole "son gets surprised by secret puppy gift" thing when I brought him home and it was dutifully cute and rewarding.
                                Well?

*TapsFingersImpatiently*

Last edited by johnnya24; 02-08-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X