Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

I'm sorry.
    paying off so far... His team is in the tank and I was hoping the player he was talking about might go on Sale.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• We gotta do a VD with the Negro League stats now officially incorporated

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        We gotta do a VD with the Negro League stats now officially incorporated
        Ty Cobb is no longer the all time AVG leader. It's now Josh Gibson with .372. About half of the top 10 is getting a shakeup, including a couple dudes I hadn't heard of before! This is very cool, imo.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• what was the origin of the "he'd be walking still" meme?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            what was the origin of the "he'd be walking still" meme?

From "The Boy with a Drum" children's book that I read as a kid. My dad always thought the last line of the book was hilarious.
            Attached Files
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• That hill doesn't look all that high. I they were marching to the top of it, I'm pretty sure they have stopped by now.

Comment

• Two-Star review for the product because of their dumb-ass mail person
                This is not the size of a Little Golden book. It is much bigger. Plus, it didn't have any extra cardboard support, and the mailman bent it double to fit in our mailbox. Not suitable for a gift now.

Apparently as long as this person lives, they will be reading it still
                This is a book my daughters loved. It came out the year my oldest was born (1969) and was read thousands of times. I can still almost recite the whole thing. I now have great-grandchildren so I looked to see if a could find a copy. Amazon came through. I read it to the current little ones and their reaction when I finished was “AGAIN”. It’s the first book they pick out for me to read when they visit.

Comment

• Darren Waller - the worst singer in the history of the world. Glad the Raiders got rid of this dude, if for no other reason than this song.

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    That hill doesn't look all that high. I they were marching to the top of it, I'm pretty sure they have stopped by now.
                    Well yeah, that's the point, once they got to the top they just marched in place.

Comment

Working...
                    X