*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I did meet Mudcat Grant, although he is not a hall of famer. It's kind of an interesting story. I'll post the details after I finish breakfast on June 23, 2042
    Fixed
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• anyone heard from Chris in a while? I pinged him on FB IM, but haven't heard back.

Comment

• anyone watching the World Cup games today ? Holy crap, very exciting. I feel like I have to root for the Netherlands and de Jong. Maybe Johnny will pop in to talk football.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        -----------------------------------------------

Comment

• not as exciting as the Shoelaces thread, but still quite entertaining.

Comment

anyone watching the World Cup games today ? Holy crap, very exciting. I feel like I have to root for the Netherlands and de Jong. Maybe Johnny will pop in to talk football.
            it's on in my office so I have caught a few moments

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              anyone heard from Chris in a while? I pinged him on FB IM, but haven't heard back.
              I have not.

But apparently he's been spending a fair amount of time on Baseball Reference:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• i mean, if NM listed Rube Waddell as their #1, then I would believe it.

What's up with Delaware?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  i mean, if NM listed Rube Waddell as their #1, then I would believe it.

What's up with Delaware?!?
                  As a sequel, I thought "What's up with Delaware?!?" lacked much of what made "What's the Matter with Kansas?" so relevant and insightful. Kind of disappointing, I expected a lot more from it I guess.

Ok, I also wondered What's up with Delaware when i saw that.

Comment

As a sequel, I thought "What's up with Delaware?!?" lacked much of what made "What's the Matter with Kansas?" so relevant and insightful. Kind of disappointing, I expected a lot more from it I guess.

The secret to happiness is reduced expectations

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      The secret to happiness is reduced expectations
                      Absolutely. Expect every day to be crappy. Sometimes you may be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Pete Browning is not even from Delaware. So disappointing.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Johnny Dickshot is ready to play ball !
                          Apparently I share a birthday with our hero, Johnny Dickshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Apparently I share a birthday with our hero, Johnny Dickshot.
                            Happy Birthday Revo ! Hope you have a good one !

Unrelated, I was walking thru Windsor, England in December and saw a sign for Revo. I think they were contractors or something. I once saw a sign for Revo in Italy or Spain too. Do you have an international marketing campaign going on?

Comment

Happy Birthday Revo ! Hope you have a good one !

Unrelated, I was walking thru Windsor, England in December and saw a sign for Revo. I think they were contractors or something. I once saw a sign for Revo in Italy or Spain too. Do you have an international marketing campaign going on?
                              found the website - https://revo.uk.com/

Comment

found the website - https://revo.uk.com/
                                And here is the one from Spain. You also have gyms in Australia ! Your are an international sensation

Revo was born from adrenaline-fuelled success in championship winning race teams. Inspired by the track and developed for the road, it’s the how and why we do what we do that makes us unique. Our ethos is simple; create products that truly perform and excite. By extensively testing throughout the design process we achieve unrivalled quality and performance that Only Revo can offer. Our drive is to deliver the thrill you expect, and the performance Only The Driven demand. We don’t create prod

Comment

Working...
                                X