Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Leather Flashers

Reference to The Feral Slasher's slick work at shortstop or his nighttime gig as a sex slave? You choose.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• We have overlooked the most likely possibility for Leather Flasher:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• "A hot dog at the game beats roast beef at the Ritz." — Hammerphrey Bogart
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

"A hot dog at the game beats roast beef at the Ritz." — Hammerphrey Bogart
            Kind of a lot of innuendo in that statement, now that I look at it again, even without the pot roast inference.

Comment

• Dinky notch Josh appreciates the gripping commentary
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Okay, I've been thinking about it. How long do I have to keep thinking about it?
                Just a bit more
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Just a bit more
                  A smuttier job

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    they are rookie picks. It's Hank Aaron WILL BE really good
                    Leery Hen Ad

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

Nth Yawning Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Wow....four foot plus vertical on that. His elbow is ABOVE the rim!!
                        Oral Clench

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          Dinky notch Josh appreciates the gripping commentary
                          Fell the Harasser !

Comment

• Who would really choose to read page after page of this. I don't believe it.

Comment

• Certainly not Johnny Dickshot.

Comment

• I mean really

Comment

Working...
                                X