*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got to Frae just to make it today!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• "The facts may tell you one thing. But, God is not limited by the facts. Choose faith in spite of the facts." - Joel Osteen

dafuq? lol
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Salma Hayek in From Dusk Til Dawn might be the hottest movie character in cinema history. Phoebe Cates in Fast Times, though....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Billy P bites the dust. sort of thought of him
          Last non-terrible pitcher I could find from the bad pitching years. Glad to be done with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I got sent a job to be a runner for the Indians organization!! Where’s my cape!
            Wait did you get a job with the Indians? Very cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Salma Hayek in From Dusk Til Dawn might be the hottest movie character in cinema history.
              Until she isn't...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Until she isn't...
                I'm still down, even after.

Comment

I think it's time for me to start panicking. Glassdoor just sent me a notification that they found a great job for me. I open it, and its as a cashier at Panera...
                  Move out here! Plenty of jobs doing, uh, that, um, thing you do for work! Databases or some shit? We got tons of that stuff all over the place!

Comment

Wait did you get a job with the Indians? Very cool!
                    No I just got sent a notice like Heye- plenty of jobs but most don’t have any Healthcare for the level I am looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      No I just got sent a notice like Heye- plenty of jobs but most don’t have any Healthcare for the level I am looking at.
                      What does that mean?

Comment

Move out here! Plenty of jobs doing, uh, that, um, thing you do for work! Databases or some shit? We got tons of that stuff all over the place!
                        RJEL Girl is snobby about how non-metropolitan Sacramento is...

and I'm sure moving close to my ex would raise some eyebrows all around.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Something something lunchtime est

Had a pick prep'd, but having doubts.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Something something lunchtime est

Had a pick prep'd, but having doubts.
                            Doubts Metastasize Before Lunch
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

and I'm sure moving close to my ex would raise some eyebrows all around.
                              Don't Move Beside Lover
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Database Mining By Lamplight

Comment

Working...
                                X