*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Does Mayfield Bring Lumber....stay tuned !
    no he does not, settles for a walk...and Ohtani down swinging
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

15000 !!!
      No-one probably cares
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Charlie Comiskey !
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No-one probably cares
          I care but I was out mowing my yard - and I hate mowing my yard. Maybe I should get some Amish to cut it with a scythe….

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I care but I was out mowing my yard - and I hate mowing my yard. Maybe I should get some Amish to cut it with a scythe….
            Dutch men's blades lay grass flat.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

the drunken women ones from the country music festival ?

also, my good friend just let me know that two of our friends kids got covid at Watershed, a big country music festival. And a third brought it home for an acquaintance who has had a heart attack and stroke in the last couple years. Apparently all of them vaccinated.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

the drunken women ones from the country music festival ?

also, my good friend just let me know that two of our friends kids got covid at Watershed, a big country music festival. And a third brought it home for an acquaintance who has had a heart attack and stroke in the last couple years. Apparently all of them vaccinated.
                We have to wear mask again at work vaccinated or not. Which I don’t mind. Apparently one of our anti vaccine people came down with covid last week. Can we bring back Flogging of the stupid???

Comment

We have to wear mask again at work vaccinated or not. Which I don’t mind. Apparently one of our anti vaccine people came down with covid last week. Can we bring back Flogging of the stupid???
                  going thru an airport yesterday...95% of the people complied. Some of them put their masks below their noses. In the airport about 10% were maskless. just pisses me off that they can't even wear a mask. All I could do to not get in their face, but better to just keep my distance. Apparently some people want to make this last as long as possiblel
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

15000 !!!
                    An appropriate trophy:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Oh man. We have a mole (or moles) in our backyard. That would be annoying as it is. But our new dog has taken to digging for the moles with a vengeance. It is not entertaining.
                      At the risk of bene retiring this thread, might I suggest some stay cats for this issue?
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I like mowing. There's obvious progress that I don't get to see in much of my life. Grass is long over there, it's short over here. The long part gets smaller and smaller, and when you are done there's visual accomplishment. It's fulfilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I like mowing. There's obvious progress that I don't get to see in much of my life. Grass is long over there, it's short over here. The long part gets smaller and smaller, and when you are done there's visual accomplishment. It's fulfilling.
                          I disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            This also could be a statement from your barber.

Comment

This also could be a statement from your barber.
                              Defollicled midget's barber loves cutting his hair.

Comment

• was just marveling that Adam Wainwright is still pitching and went to look up how old he is... Here's one of the headlines that came up in my Bing (default on my work computer that I've never changed) right hand summary report of links:

He is one of the successful Baseball Player. He is one of the Richest Baseball Player, who was born in United States. He have position among the list of 10872 famous Baseball Player.
                                Bing... come on... curate your sources please.
                                Last edited by heyelander; 08-16-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X