*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

still getting the hang of things with the camera.
    Never heard of Bonaire before...looks pretty cool
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
      yeah. It's not a difficult fix, I'll get it in. For anyone whose name is the same as another player, the sheet currently only has the most recent player.
      updated, less shite now.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

updated, less shite now.
        Can you re-pm me the original link to the folders ... I was over eager when I emptied my PM's.

Comment

• here's the full link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...2RuSWZLMWxkMU0

if you wanted something more memorable I also set up http://tinyurl.com/neutralmilkhotelsucks
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

if you wanted something more memorable I also set up http://tinyurl.com/neutralmilkhotelsucks

Comment

• Cool piece by John Thorn:

Comment

• Spreadsheet update.

All stats updated to 2015.

Just have to add 2015 pitching to the BY sheet, and we're done.

Comment

• Any Long John sightings?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    Any Long John sightings?
                    http://www.internetlurker.comIf you have information about this video like voices or actors please leave a comment. Help document for the great archive. Also...

Comment

• Shimp, fish and chicken ... with deals like that he'll be too tired to pick. He's probably napping right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                        Check it out Chris - someone shares your affinity for making swastikas out of body parts.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• OK the Spreadsheet is done ... with one issue. Hopefully someone can solve this before I release it.

The verification formula on the Rounds sheet works, except when you add the final pitcher slot (p12). Don't know why. It doesn't affect the scoring.

Can someone look at the formula and figure out why "p12" delivers a "1" error ("1" being a basic data error - missing data or input error).

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505

I don't get it. However, given the pace at which we're operating it looks like I'll have plenty of time to try and figure it out....

From Garp's article, bottom left:
                            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• We're coming up on 24 hours ... has anyone heard anything from LJ?

I don't like the idea of skipping so early in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                                I'm in long-form meeting hell this week, so it will be difficult to respond quickly when it's my turn to pick. PM me and I'll get there when I can. Between tomorrow and the 19th, I have exactly 2 office/computer days when I normally have 3-4 per week. This should be fun.
                                Probably this

Comment

Working...
                                X