Best pay or free site to download projections and dollar values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pay or free site to download projections and dollar values

this is my 3rd year in roto and my auction will be next weekend. this is for a 12 team AL only league and I have not had much time to prepare as I would like. I am looking for any recomendations for a website that I can get projections and dollar values for a deep league like mine. Also postions elig would be nice to have as well.

If anyone has a good site that they have used, or even better if someone can share with me any excel worksheets that they already have that have this type of info would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks and good luck to everyone this year.

Originally posted by cleo View Post
    this is my 3rd year in roto and my auction will be next weekend. this is for a 12 team AL only league and I have not had much time to prepare as I would like. I am looking for any recomendations for a website that I can get projections and dollar values for a deep league like mine. Also postions elig would be nice to have as well.

If anyone has a good site that they have used, or even better if someone can share with me any excel worksheets that they already have that have this type of info would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks and good luck to everyone this year.
    Not sure you can download but I assume you can copy and paste. Lastmanpicked.com

Comment

yea, lastplayerpicked.com allows you to download the file

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        yea, lastplayerpicked.com allows you to download the file
        It is in comma delimited form, which every spreadsheet can open. Just save to your disk, and open with your spreadsheet program.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Fangraphs has projections by Marcel and Rotochamp, and there are download links on the pages.
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
          X