Medlen hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
    Luckily Dane found a donkey to eat the $11 Axford contract.
    Frankly, $11 Axford isn't THAT bad. After losing Medlen, I'd have even considered keeping him. He is a closer out of the gate. He has a history of being very good. He looked great down the stretch last year. I'll bet he earns $11 and more this year... it's not that high a bar when you consider how much each save is worth.

Comment

Medlen is saying he is preparing for TJ surgey. In less than a week my $6 Medlen went from considering a 1yr extension to being cut. At least this happened before our keeper list was due but had there been nothing on this I would have extended him to $11. Goodbye $6 Medlen say hello to $3 Storen. God this sucks losing two keepers Harvey/Medlen for this season.

Comment

The Medlen owner in my league also kept Iwakuma, Taijuan Walker, and Greinke. His team page already looks like a MASH unit.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

My first SP pick in Mock One. I'm screwed.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Working...
          X