• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios, Craig and Kimbrel

5x5..Mixed...14 teams auction league..$300 draft day budget

Rios: $9 in 2014 and $14 in 2015
    Craig : $6 in 2014 and $11 in 2015
    Kimbrel: $21 in 2014 back in draft in 2015

If you owned Rios and Craig would you trade one of them for Kimbrel? If you owned Kimbrel would you trade him for one of those two. If so, which one Rios or Craig?

I own Rios and Craig. I also have Frieri and Cishek, both for $6. I like to have 3 closers as that virtually guarantees a top 3 finish in saves.

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

I wouldn't consider trading Rios or Craig for Kimbrel at their respective salaries.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I wouldn't consider trading Rios or Craig for Kimbrel at their respective salaries.
      Thanks Revo. I do think they are at too good a price to deal, but i am always having doubts about both of them keeping up their stats...i don't know why, other than it's just me being pessimistic.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Agree completely. Kimbrel is the gold standard for closers now, but in a league your size, I think you can find a serviceable third closer at a much better price.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Agree completely. Kimbrel is the gold standard for closers now, but in a league your size, I think you can find a serviceable third closer at a much better price.
          Thanks Chance.

Comment

If they were the same price i would do a one for one deal. IMO, Rios and Craig are priced below value while Kimbrel is priced at or near value.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              If they were the same price i would do a one for one deal. IMO, Rios and Craig are priced below value while Kimbrel is priced at or near value.
              Then trade me Goldschmidt for those two

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                Then trade me Goldschmidt for those two
                I was responding to the first post about the other owner and Kimbrel.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X