Need to keep 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to keep 8

It's a 12-team mixed league, draft no salaries, traditional 5x5, traditional 23 active positions.

I'm looking at 1B Chris Davis, OF Carlos Gonzales, OF Carlos Gomez, SP Madison Bumgarner, and SP Max Scherzer as definites.

To fill my other three keeper slots, I'm looking at:
    Andrus
    Tulowitzki
    Heyward
    DJennings
    SGray

Outside possibilities that I'm not considering all that much: LMartin, JCastro, EYoung, Kluber.

Which of the five others would you keep? Would you keep any of them over the five guys I consider to be "definites"?

Agree with your definites.

I like: Andrus, Tulowitzki, Heyward

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Definitely Tulo and Heyward. I will never give up on J-Hey.

I think I would keep Andrus too. He's a lot like Jennings and Martin but you can play him at MI. I like Gray too but young pitchers are always scary.

Comment

Tulo, Heyward and Andrus
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Tulo, Heyward and Andrus
          I'll go with this too. It should be a benefit to have SS and MI locked in beforehand.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I would handcuff Tulo and Andrus unless a solid SS is likely to be available. Heyward is an easy pick for the other slot.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
            X