Anyone interested in an NL only draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in an NL only draft

Early enough to consider it a "mock" but we'd play it out over the year....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I'd do it eventually, but for now there are still about a dozen quality free agents who could go AL or NL. After Tanaka signs, which is supposed to be next in about a week, the dam should break.

Comment

I'm always down for NL only drafts. I actually like the format used on the boards compared to doing it on MDC.

Comment

I'm with Weapon1 on this. Let's wait on Tanaka, Santana, Garza, Cruz, Jimenez, plus the likes of Arroyo, Morales, Drew, and Burnett's retire-or-not thing to play out. I'm willing to play if that's the case.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
          I'm with Weapon1 on this. Let's wait on Tanaka, Santana, Garza, Cruz, Jimenez, plus the likes of Arroyo, Morales, Drew, and Burnett's retire-or-not thing to play out. I'm willing to play if that's the case.
          Same here, count me in...

Comment

I can participate if needed
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Sounds like those fa pitchers will be dropping like flies very soon. We can at least start a list up now and get it ready to go.

Comment

Working...
              X