Insane keeper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    I just think you got about $25 in trade value for him while he is probably around a $17 value.

I'm also thinking that Sanchez' ratios will regress this year while he maintains the wins and k's. If that happens his numbers will resemble Ubaldo 2013 making the two of them very close in value this year if Ubaldo can repeat last years performance.
    I bet Sanchez would have gone for $25-30 in our league.

I think Ubaldo is one of the biggest question marks going into 2014. I would rather try to trade him than keep him for $3 as i just think he is so damn risky.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Cishek was good last year but I have to think that if he's as good this year the Marlins will sell him off to someone who might use him in the 8th. Then again, I thought that last year and they didn't, so who knows. But if he's $6, I gotta think Frieri gets you more saves and Ks and has a better grip on the job on a better team.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
      X