Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see Clubhouse Confidential today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see Clubhouse Confidential today?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Congrats Paul. Now you need to work on your basketball team.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Did he use a selfie as his stock photo?
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Just watched it without knowing he was going to be on.

So cool!

Comment

I thought he nailed the Blue Steel look

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            Was Chris Hansen hosting today?
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Brian Kenney was the host today. The whole segment is on Youtube.

Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                Brian Kenney was the host today. The whole segment is on Youtube.

http://youtu.be/p8elj8VLtDM
                Dude, I was making a "To Catch a Predator" joke....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                X