Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morse to the Giants

1 year deal to play LF.

Seems like a smart deal. I think Texas should have made this deal and stopped fretting over spending big money on Cruz or Choo.

Lot's of borderline-DH-types being snapped up lately.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Why don't they play the Baby Giraffe in LF and Morse at 1B?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post

Thats just bad. Funny and true but bad.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          because they are trying not to snap his mind by bouncing him back and forth
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            because they are trying not to snap his mind by bouncing him back and forth
            IIRC they tried "Baby Giraffe" in LF a while back and abandoned the experiment.

Way back when I played, I didn't care where they asked me to play, as I was so lousy that I was grateful TO play. I couldn't hit worth a lick regardless of where I played on defense.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X