No announcement yet.

2014 Baseball Forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 9th, still nothing. 24 days and counting. Two emails sent, two phone messages left, none have been replied to. Ron should be thankful his fantasy baseball skills are better than his customer service skills.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      January 9th, still nothing. 24 days and counting. Two emails sent, two phone messages left, none have been replied to. Ron should be thankful his fantasy baseball skills are better than his customer service skills.
      dude, Ron's out...he'll be doing his own thing in 2014
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        Out of what?
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          The book is called "Ron Shandler's 2014 Baseball Forecaster." And he's still listed as one of their Twitter posters. If he's out (doubt he is), he may want to check into getting some royalties for use of his name and likeness.

Something sounds up, Ed. Maybe try getting to someone there on Twitter?

Comment

And it showed up!

36 days after ordering
            24 days after receiving an email saying the order was "completed"
            13 days after sending a Twitter message to BBHQ and placing an order on Amazon (for 60% off, mind you)
            11 days after receiving the order from Amazon
            9 days after finally getting my BBHQ order cancelled and receiving a refund; and finally, and inexplicably,
            6 days after they actually sent out the book (envelope dated Jan 15)

So to sum up, I placed the order on December 16th and they finally put it in the mail on January 15th, after the order had been cancelled and I got my money back.

Needless to say, is there any reason to buy it direct from BBHQ in the future?

Comment

Working...
            X