No announcement yet.

2K24: Philadelphia Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harper in his first AAA rehab. 2-3 with 2 walks and 2HRs. was caught stealing.

Was planning on coming back next Monday, can't come back before Friday (60 day IR)
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The Phillies place Nick Castellanos on the 10-day IL with a right oblique strain.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        The Phillies place Nick Castellanos on the 10-day IL with a right oblique strain.
        Dang it! Retroactive or starting today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          Dang it! Retroactive or starting today?
          Must be today because there was no mention of backdating it.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Phuckin' Phillies man... cripes.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Today, JT Realmuto became the 1st catcher ever in the NL, and the 2nd in MLB, to have a 20 HR 20 SB season. He stole 2 bases to give him 20 for the year, to go along w his 21 HR. Ivan Rodriguez is the only other catcher to accomplish this, w 35 HR and 25 SB in 1999 for Texas.

Comment

• Also his BA and counting stats are pretty helpful!

Comment

• The Phillies sign interim manager Rob Thomson to a two-year contract extension.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Closer David Robertson strained his calf while celebrating Bryce Harper's HR and was left off the NLDS roster.

Comment

• Harper to have UCL surgery - whether it's Tommy John or not isn't know yet - sometime next week. If I remember right, Ohtani was able to hit 7-8 months after TJ, so roughly mid-season for Harper if I'm doing month math correctly.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• The Phillies release RHP Mark Appel, the first-overall selection in the 2013 MLB Draft.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Rhys Hoskins suffered an apparent left knee injury during Thursday's Grapefruit League game against the Tigers.

It was a non-contact injury, as Hoskins' knee appeared to give out while attempting to chase down a ball hit by Austin Meadows. He fell down to the ground in immediate pain and was eventually carted off the field. The Phillies should pass along an update soon, but it looks like it could be a severe injury.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• crazy thing is it is the knee he didn't have surgery on and the play didn't even look that bad. He took a step in the grass and something gave out.

Comment

• Hoskins out for the year, brutal.

Comment

• Darick Hall needs surgery for torn ligaments in his thumb, just brutal. Expects to "return sometime this season."

Comment

Working...
                                X