No announcement yet.

2K24: Atlanta Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Wright becomes MLB's first (only?) 20-game winner this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
      Kyle Wright becomes MLB's first (only?) 20-game winner this year.
      He had a 6.56 career ERA coming into this season

Comment

• What a start by Bryce Elder tonite. CGSO, 6 H, 1 B, 6 K. In his last 4 starts: 27.7 IP, 2 ER, 15 H, 8 BB, 1 HBP, 28 K. That's a 0.65 ERA and 1.083 WHIP. Atlanta has some nice young SPs.

Comment

• Braves sign Spencer Strider for 6 years/$75 million plus a $22 million team option for the 2029 season with a $5 million buyout.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Braves sign RP Nick Anderson for 1 year/$875,000.

Anderson has had elbow problems the last few years and the deal is contingent upon him making the major league team.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Braves hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is entering his ninth season, is the longest-tenured hitting coach in MLB.​ I wonder if he knows that there is another Kevin Seitzer in the organization lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Vaughn Grissom sent to AAA

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Vaughn Grissom sent to AAA
                  And surprisingly Shewmake as well leaving OD SS to Orlando Arcia.

Comment

• The Braves place Collin McHugh on the 15-day IL with right shoulder inflammation.

Jared Shuster has been called up to take his place.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What did the tweet say? It’s been deleted.
                      2021 Auction Anatomy
                      2021 Keeper Decisions
                      2020 Auction Anatomy
                      2020 Pre-Auction
                      2015 Auction Anatomy
                      2014 Auction Anatomy
                      2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                      RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Ian Anderson needs TJ surgery, so see ya in '25

Comment

• Can Michael Harris be the first reigning Rookie of the Year winner to be demoted the following year? He's been absolutely abysmal -- .163/.242/.244 -- and they might be better off letting him right the ship in AAA for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Can Michael Harris be the first reigning Rookie of the Year winner to be demoted the following year? He's been absolutely abysmal -- .163/.242/.244 -- and they might be better off letting him right the ship in AAA for awhile.
                            Willie McCovey was the NL Rookie of the Year in 1959, but after a slump the next summer, he spent 17 games in the minors in 1960.

Comment

• Harris seems like a buy low, he's walking more than '22, striking out less, hitting the ball just as hard. He was hurt which I assume had a negative effect and his babip is way down. I dont see any reason to expect less than what we expected coming into the year at this point?

Comment

Working...
                              X