Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Fly
    replied
    Galvis or Iglesias - who's the better fantasy asset the rest of the way?

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Aquino is the first player in MLB history to hit 8HR in his first 12 games.

Wild ride

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    9 and 4/9ths games technically - so you are both right.

Leave a comment:

• tinitoy
    replied
    10 games but still an awesome feat

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Aquino's rise to the big leagues has been remarkable this year. Former top prospect due to the raw talent, but struggled with Ks. Apparently a swing change this spring produced great results. Tore up AAA and he's on fire to start his MLB career. Set the Reds record for exit velocity, and he's only played 7 games.

Huge power and great arm in the OF. One of the best nicknames going "The Punisher". The talk is that he has all the tools to become a star, and he's already hitting cleanup. But he'll be 26 years old next year. Strange path.

Fun player to watch. I somehow snagged him in a keeper league last weekend for $2, hoping he's on my team for many years going forward.
    Aquino with 3 more home runs tonight to give him 7 in 9 games!

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by harmon View Post
    I saw his first 3 or 4 AB with the radical open stance. He was swinging and missing badly at all kinds of stuff thrown out of the strike zone. I missed my chance to get him.....doh!
    Wow, he is absolutely on fire right now.

Leave a comment:

• harmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Aquino's rise to the big leagues has been remarkable this year. Former top prospect due to the raw talent, but struggled with Ks. Apparently a swing change this spring produced great results. Tore up AAA and he's on fire to start his MLB career. Set the Reds record for exit velocity, and he's only played 7 games.

Huge power and great arm in the OF. One of the best nicknames going "The Punisher". The talk is that he has all the tools to become a star, and he's already hitting cleanup. But he'll be 26 years old next year. Strange path.

Fun player to watch. I somehow snagged him in a keeper league last weekend for $2, hoping he's on my team for many years going forward.
    I saw his first 3 or 4 AB with the radical open stance. He was swinging and missing badly at all kinds of stuff thrown out of the strike zone. I missed my chance to get him.....doh!

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Suspensions from the brawl:

Yasiel Puig = 3 games
    Amir Garrett = 8 games
    Jared Hughes = 3 games
    David Bell = 6 games
    Keone Kela = 10 games
    Jose Osuna = 5 games
    Kyle Crick = 3 games
    Clint Hurdle = 2 games

Leave a comment:

• fuhrdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    this is beautiful stuff, thanks for posting!
    Agreed. Pirate pitchers are going to get one of their hitters killed before long. Next time it may not be in the leg.

Leave a comment:

• Fresno Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    This guy has some great baseball video breakdowns on Youtube:

NSFW language
    this is beautiful stuff, thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    ---Garrett is a beast. Going right into the belly of the whale guns a blazing.

Leeeeerooyyyyy Jenkins

Leave a comment:

• Mithrandir
    replied
    Who cares anymore. Let em hit, punch, bean, maim each other. So what. Play ball.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied
    Couple of thoughts here

---Puig is a fake tough guy. He coulda cracked Crick and didnt but when there were people between him, he was a tough guy
    ---Garrett is a beast. Going right into the belly of the whale guns a blazing.
    ---I am going to assume this is from Hurdle but the Pirates pitchers who continue to throw at peoples heads deserve a beat down. Deitrich gets hit constantly. Keep it below the waist and theres no issue. Throwing at his head and then high fiving teammates in the dugout is disgusting and cowardly.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    This guy has some great baseball video breakdowns on Youtube:

NSFW language

Leave a comment:

Working...
X