2K24: Cincinnati Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Bullieve it or not we haven't even mentioned Buck Farmer yet.
    A penny for your thoughts on him.

Comment

• Aristides Aquino signs with the Chinichi Dragons of Japan's Nippon Professional Baseball League.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Pete Rose trolling MLB lol.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          It is bets like these that cost him his fortune.

Comment

• Nick Lodolo out at least a month with calf tendinitis

Comment

• Clock struck midnight, Graham Ashcraft is now a pumpkin.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I just heard that Elly De La Cruz had a game recently where had three 116+ mph EVs in the same game! This source also said that no team has ever had 3 116+ mph EV batted balls in the same game. In addition, Elly had HRs on 2 of these balls from different sides of the plate! Oh yeah, he is OPSing 1.015 as a 21 y/o all year in AAA. The swing and miss is still very concerning but altho still high it is much better this year (28.5%). Man, does he have an upside to dream on. Word is he'll be called up to MLB after the projected Super 2 date, which will be soon. It's between him and Jackson Holliday for Home roto prospect rt now for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Clock struck midnight, Graham Ashcraft is now a pumpkin.
                  In the offseason I was surprised by the Ashcraft love and asked the following questions:

1) Will he increase his K's? The15% K rate he showed last year is a streamer at best outside of the deepest of leagues, but he was >20% at every stop coming up. Is he going to improve? Or was he just feasting off bad hitters in the minors?

2) Can he bring down the WHIP? He'll need to have some better BABIP luck although it seems like he never has.

3) Will he be punished by pitching in CIN? It feels like we should start treating Reds pitchers almost like Rockies pitchers.​
                  Answers (so far at least)

1) K rate up to 18% but nothing like what he showed in the minors. As I guessed he was just feasting off bad hitters
                  2) No, in fact it's worse. Babip is still in the same range and WHIP is still way too high
                  3) Yes. 6.31 ERA at home, 3.5% HR/BF at home vs 2% on the road.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

In the offseason I was surprised by the Ashcraft love and asked the following questions:

Answers (so far at least)

1) K rate up to 18% but nothing like what he showed in the minors. As I guessed he was just feasting off bad hitters
                    2) No, in fact it's worse. Babip is still in the same range and WHIP is still way too high
                    3) Yes. 6.31 ERA at home, 3.5% HR/BF at home vs 2% on the road.​
                    ok, you brought the knife, and the pumpkin is more of a Jack-O-Lantern at this point.
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think it is Andrew Abbott debut today...the broadcast had a fun interview with his parents. I love that stuff. 2 innings, 3 walks, 3 k's, no hits
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Pretty solid (against a weak lineup).

Comment

• Elly de la Cruz recalled

Comment

• Hype train in full effect

Comment

• Dont look now but the Reds are all alone in 1st in the NL Central, 0.5 G in front of the Brewers.

Comment

Working...
                              X