No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Bellinger has matched his HR and XBH total vs. left handers from all of last year already. And don't look now, but he also leads the Dodgers in OPS, too.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Now that I have picked up Tyler Anderson in every conceivable league (like ALL of them), you can carve it into a tablet that he gets utterly annihilated by the Tigers this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Now that I have picked up Tyler Anderson in every conceivable league (like ALL of them), you can carve it into a tablet that he gets utterly annihilated by the Tigers this week.
        Thanks for the tip. I will leave him on the bench.

Comment

• Ah, the old double reverse jinx, I like it.

Comment

• Trevor Bauer suspended from baseball for two years, per reports
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Whoa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Trevor Bauer suspended from baseball for two years, per reports
                Link please.

Comment

• Originally posted by whalewang View Post
                  Link please.

Comment

• This is going to be fascinating how this will play out. Obviously (IMO), Bauer will sue MLB and I assume the player union will not support his cause.

Comment

• These types of settlements are apparently usually agreed upon, which obviously did not happen in this case. Bauer gets no credit for "time served".

Comment

• Longest suspension ever for DV-related issues and he's the first to ever appeal.

Comment

• Assuming he loses his appeal, which seems certain, he probably won't ever throw a pitch in MLB again.

Question -- can he play in a foreign league while he's suspended?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Assuming he loses his appeal, which seems certain, he probably won't ever throw a pitch in MLB again.

Question -- can he play in a foreign league while he's suspended?
                            Pretty sure he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Longest suspension ever for DV-related issues and he's the first to ever appeal.
                              Is this a shift in MLB's policy about how long to suspend for DV issues or a one off, because Bauer is Bauer? Sadly, this won't be the last case of DV, so I guess we will find out eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                                Is this a shift in MLB's policy about how long to suspend for DV issues or a one off, because Bauer is Bauer? Sadly, this won't be the last case of DV, so I guess we will find out eventually.
                                Didn't Ozuna get charged with felony assault for hitting his wife/x wife and only get a 20 games suspension?

Edit: Ozuna was arrested and initially charged with felony assault but that was dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X