No announcement yet.

2K24: Arizona Diamondbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With 7 scoreless innings today, Zac Gallen has a 41 1/3 IP scoreless streak going, 8th longest in MLB history.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      With 7 scoreless innings today, Zac Gallen has a 41 1/3 IP scoreless streak going, 8th longest in MLB history.
      Stealth assassin. Gallen still under the radar despite his results and talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Stealth assassin. Gallen still under the radar despite his results and talent.
        He came over from the Marlins didn't he? Man the Fish sure know how to develop pitching.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Per roster resource, Arizona's 3 primary OFs (Varsho, Thomas, and Carroll) are all listed as strong side platoons. Are they all that bad against the weak side that they need this or is that just bad development management?

Comment

• Corbin Carroll signed to an 8-yr, $111m extension

Comment

• Carson Kelly was diagnosed with a broken forearm, opening the door for Gabriel Moreno.

Comment

• Brandon Pfaadt debut today in about 30 minutes
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Brandon Pfaadt debut today in about 30 minutes
                  We just missed him by 17 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

We just missed him by 17 hours
                    Would have been fun to see him. I saw Scott Kazmir debut with seats behind home plate for 15 bucks during the crappy mariner years
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Would have been fun to see him. I saw Scott Kazmir debut with seats behind home plate for 15 bucks during the crappy mariner years
                      Wait, were Ken and The Feral Slasher in the same place at the same time together? I thought this was like a Steve thing where it's the same person with an alter ego. Although I suppose if that's the case, Ken and The Feral Slasher are always together.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Wait, were Ken and The Feral Slasher in the same place at the same time together? I thought this was like a Steve thing where it's the same person with an alter ego. Although I suppose if that's the case, Ken and The Feral Slasher are always together.
                        No, Ken and Pauly were. There's a picture in the other thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

No, Ken and Pauly were. There's a picture in the other thread.
                          Thanks for inviting me, jerks. I wouldn't have come anyway, so there!

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Thanks for inviting me, jerks. I wouldn't have come anyway, so there!
                            Can you blame them? They wanted to enjoy the game experience…
                            2021 Auction Anatomy
                            2021 Keeper Decisions
                            2020 Auction Anatomy
                            2020 Pre-Auction
                            2015 Auction Anatomy
                            2014 Auction Anatomy
                            2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                            RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• Dont look now but the DBacks are all alone in 1st place, a game ahead of the Dodgers and 1/2 game behind the Braves for the best record in the NL. 2 years ago they were tied w the O's for the worst record in MLB. Oh yeah, and the O's have an even better record, 3rd best in MLB.
                              Last edited by rhd; 06-06-2023, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Top prospect Jordan Lawlar gets the call.

Comment

Working...
                                X