2K24: Baltimore Orioles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Sure, if you want one of your opponents to have him next week.
    What makes you think he has any value going forward? Career was nothing special before 2014 and he seems to have lost whatever hitting prowess he obtained last season. It just doesn't add up to him repeating 2014 this season. I wish he would, but he just looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbesmonkey View Post
      Steve Pearce back to his pre-2014 form. Is he now droppable?
      I can understand thinking 2014 was some kind of fluky outlier, but I'm still a believer (and now a buyer). I wouldn't drop him unless this is a very shallow league.

Comment

Who would you pick up to replace him, IMO, is the key question?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Who would you pick up to replace him, IMO, is the key question?

I have Pence and Saunders coming off of the DL. I also have Vargas and Gose on my bench, and I guess Pearce is a better choice to keep than both of them.

Comment

I have Pence and Saunders coming off of the DL. I also have Vargas and Gose on my bench, and I guess Pearce is a better choice to keep than both of them.
            I agree. Saunders isn't coming off this week, though, from what I've read.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              I agree. Saunders isn't coming off this week, though, from what I've read.
              Another 0-5 tonight. On my bench.

Comment

Buck said he expects Wieters to be back by June 4 when he's eligible me to come off DL

Comment

Alejandro de Aza DFA'd.

Comment

Looks like this was the right call -- he's not even playing anymore (just 3 ABs in the last week). He was dropped in my 16-tm redraft last week, and as much as I like him, I don't see a reason to pick him up. How much longer until BAL DFA's him? When Schoop returns?

Comment

O's currently in position for the 2nd wild card. Can they hang onto it?

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                        O's currently in position for the 2nd wild card. Can they hang onto it?
                        Sure...I heard a stat that they have the most home games left of any team in baseball, so they can easily do it, IMO.
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

O's finally sign Yovani Gallardo. Fowler is sure to come next.

Comment

Dexter Fowler signed to a 3-year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Dexter Fowler signed to a 3-year deal.
                              Finally
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

But now they might not sign Gallardo due to concerns about his physical

Comment

Working...
                                X