2K24: New York Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
    Does this make a $2 Clarke Schmidt worth keeping?
    Depends on who the alternative is, but maybe yeah.

And now Harrison Bader will start the year on IL as well, opening the door for Oswaldo Cabrera to make an early season impact.

Comment

• Bader out at least 6 weeks.

Comment

• When do you all think Volpe gets the call? What about Jasson Dominguez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          When do you all think Volpe gets the call? What about Jasson Dominguez?
          Hard to say. Looks like Peraza will win the SS job, so no need to call up Volpe unless he fails. Plus, they still have IKF as a fallback option. I don't think Dominguez gets anything more than a cup of coffee this season.

Comment

• Luis Severino with another lat strain. He'll open the year on the IL. He missed 2 months with the same injury, so caveat emptor!

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton to the 10-day IL with a strained hamstring.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Giancarlo Stanton to the 10-day IL with a strained hamstring.
                And so it begins.

Giancarlo, I don't blame you. I knew the chance I was taking when I gave you the contract. You take care of yourself now.

Comment

Giancarlo Stanton to the 10-day IL with a strained hamstring.
                  Out 4-to-6 weeks

Comment

• The Yankees DFA 33 year-old Aaron Hicks. He's been hovering around the Mendoza line for several years now, so this was long overdue. They still still owe him the remainder of his $10.5 million this season plus $9.5 million each of the next two years.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Perhaps the biggest reason Rizzo wanted Judge to stay with the Yankees is that Rizzo is a much better hitter when Judge is in the lineup with him. I had to bench Rizzo when Judge was on the IL. Not now.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Oh no! Aaron Judge may have a broken big toe. Further testing to be done on Monday. Going for the reverse jink here.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Judge was injured on this play from Saturday's game at Dodger Stadium. He stayed in the game though.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Aaron Judge has been diagnosed with a bruise and a ligament sprain in his right big toe. He will be placed on the 10-day IL today.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Perhaps the biggest reason Rizzo wanted Judge to stay with the Yankees is that Rizzo is a much better hitter when Judge is in the lineup with him. I had to bench Rizzo when Judge was on the IL. Not now.
                              And Rizzo goes back to my bench again.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Anthony Rizzo is 0-19 since Judge left the lineup dropping his BA from .297 down to .273 in less than a week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X