Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much better would this potential huge trade make my team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much better would this potential huge trade make my team?

12 team AL only 5x5 w/obp roto keeper $340cap

I trade $6 2015 Lind, $4 2015 Ibanez, $10 2015 Kazmir, $1 2015 Torres, (minors)Rosario, $29 2015 A.Reed, $2 2015 O.Perez and $10 2105 Phelps

for

$20 2015 Napoli, $40 2015 Fielder, $5 2015 Dyson, $5 Wells (not keeper), $10 2015 E.Santana, $40 2015 J.Shields (not keeping),$5 this year $15 next Erasmo Ramirez, $4 this yr B.Workman (Bos), $1 2014 F.Rodney

My team after the trade

C Napoli
    C Corporan
    1B Fielder
    2B Cano
    SS Y.Escobar
    3B Longoria
    CI B.Wallace
    MI Kipnis
    OF Gardner
    OF Ellsbury
    OF M.Saunders
    OF Dyson
    OF Gentry
    DH open, Bench: Konerko, Markakis (have to bench due to cap until Sept 1)

SP Shields
    SP Santana
    SP Ramirez
    SP Kuroda
    SP Colon
    SP A.Sanchez
    SP Workman
    RP Fein
    CL Benoit
    CL Rodney
    Bench: Scheppers, Paulino, C.Lewis, Crain

I'm in 5th 13 points out if first. Have the most room to move up in Saves, K's and Sb's (about 10 points worth in those cats)

This is a potential big trade for our league, so it could fall apart, but other contending teams have cap problems or nothing left to trade

does this do enough for me?

Napoli and Fielder are two big pieces who don't sound like they will do much for you. Can you gain in HR/RBI? Can you flip one for a closer or speedster?

Santana and Shields will get you Ks but Santana might undo what Shields does for your ratios. Workman has a nice K-rate but it's too early to count on him.

Dyson is not running a ton.

Rodney will get you some saves.

I like but don't love it since Shields and Rodney are the only ones who strongly address your needs. I think you need another closer. If Perkins is traded and Fien takes over you will hit pay dirt.

I would do it but keep looking for another deal.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Napoli and Fielder are two big pieces who don't sound like they will do much for you. Can you gain in HR/RBI? Can you flip one for a closer or speedster?

Santana and Shields will get you Ks but Santana might undo what Shields does for your ratios. Workman has a nice K-rate but it's too early to count on him.

Dyson is not running a ton.

Rodney will get you some saves.

I like but don't love it since Shields and Rodney are the only ones who strongly address your needs. I think you need another closer. If Perkins is traded and Fien takes over you will hit pay dirt.

I would do it but keep looking for another deal.
      There isn't another impact deal to be made. 1-6 are within 12 points of each other. This team I'm working with just threw in the towel and has by far the best players to get. 3 other teams ahead of me are working with him as well. I'd be getting all his tradeable guys except Kinsler who i can't make fit. I might be able to get him and flip him and Konerko for Reyes?

If I don't do anything I may drop one more in K's instead of picking up 3-4 spots. It's a wash with saves except Rodney allows more room for other players because of the huge difference in $ between him and Reed. I think I got the best out of Ibanez, so I think Fielder and Napoli will make up for a pontetial Ibanez slide. Lind is ok. I'm looking at this like i'm not truly giving up too much if he takes this, but if he deals with one or two teams ahead of me, I probably will be done. There really isn't much of anything else from the bottom 6 teams.
      Last edited by price; 07-28-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X