Kemp or Holliday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemp or Holliday

5x5 16 teamer. Who would you prefer fot the rest of the season, Kemp or Holliday. Power more important than speed to me.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Holliday.

At least he's healthy.

Comment

Yup, Holliday for me, too.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, not even close. I own both and I'd trade Kemp for a lot less than Holliday. One of Holliday's greatest assets has always been great health and rock solid consistency, and while he has declined a bit, he is still a reliable contributor.

That said, I am mildly encouraged that Kemp is finally upbeat about his recovery.

Comment

I think I beat Hammer to the punch yesterday in this league, trading Josh Hamilton for Holliday.

Comment

indeed. Oh well. It was a tough decision I didn't need to make.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
            X