Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 2B/3B? (AL-Only)

10-team AL-Only 5x5 (OBP)

Since the Ryan Raburn train has left the station, I could use another guy to plug in there when Bonifacio's not playing (which is often). With Youkilis hopefully coming back in the next couple weeks it would be a short-term fix, so who do you like out of:

Matt Dominguez - finally hit a couple homers on Saturday, overall numbers still pretty weak
    Elliott Johnson - found a little hot streak to get PT, good bet for steals
    Connor Gillaspie - should continue to get PT until Beckham comes back
    Munenori Kawasaki - don't really believe in the talent, but should steal some bases
    Erik Sogard - weak stats, but has eligibility all over the place

Thanks!

Gillaspie, then Dominguez.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Gillaspe, then Kawasaki.

Comment

I'd take Aviles is he's available. Gillaspie my next choice then Dominguez.

Comment

My plan was to drop Raburn now that Bourn's back. Would I be better off sticking with him in case he starts getting at-bats again? (yes, Aviles is already taken)

Comment

Gillaspie and then Kawasaki for cheap steals. I'm pretty bullish on Gillaspie - Keppinger just sucks 10 ways to Sunday right now (sub .400 OPS!!), and the WSox are starving for offense. And Gillaspie seems like a competent fielder, though I've only watched him in four or five games. I would not be surprised at all to see Gillaspie start at 3B even after Beckham gets back and Keppinger moved into his familiar utility role.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
              My plan was to drop Raburn now that Bourn's back. Would I be better off sticking with him in case he starts getting at-bats again? (yes, Aviles is already taken)
              The demotion of Chisenhall could mean more ABs for Raburn in addition to Aviles, they have the position flexibility. Holding onto him might be wise. I'm not as high on Gillaspie. Take away the pop fly double against the Mets and he hasn't gotten an XBH in almost 2 weeks. Tyler Greene is getting some run lately as well.

Comment

Working...
              X