Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade thoughts?

14 team...mixed...5x5..

Team A gives Bumgarner who is $17 in 2014 and then thrown back into draft in 2015.

Team B gives Villenueva and Arenado who are both $1 in 2014, $6 in 15 and $11 in 2016.

Thoughts?

Thanks...
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

If I am team B I would make this trade in a heart beat. If I am team A not so much.

Comment

Team A side for me.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Villanueva and Arrenado side for me. Pretty easily for the future. For this year, I would go with Bumgarner.

Comment

Seems like a pretty standard dump deal - 1 current stud for a cheap future stud and another cheap useful player. Team A is playing for the future and probably won't get a better offer for just Bumgarner and Team B is going for it and got itself a stud pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
            Seems like a pretty standard dump deal - 1 current stud for a cheap future stud and another cheap useful player. Team A is playing for the future and probably won't get a better offer for just Bumgarner and Team B is going for it and got itself a stud pitcher.
            Except Bumgarner owner gets him for this year and $17 for 2014. This is a good price.

Comment

Working...
            X