The vultures are circling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottw View Post
    Oh, they are coming, all right! Just this morning, I was contacted by 2 guys wanting to "help me Out".
    They want to help separate me from several terrific healthy players in exchange for scrubs who will accumulate stats while my wounded are healing. Like: Duda and I Davis for Ryu and Chris Johnson.
    Or, Hairston, Uribe, Torres, Collmenter for Davis and segura + scrubs. I think I just have to suck it up and wait, rather than get hosed trying to be proactive. Agree?
    I don't know that the Duda/Davis for Johnson/Ryu is all that bad. While I love Davis and think that he's going to come out of his slump much like he did last season, Ryu looks like he's going to be a solid #3 guy. Counter him and see what he'll offer other than Johnson, or see if he'll do Ryu for Duda...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

i'm already out H-Ram, J. Weaver, Greinke, Forsythe, Sizemore, Barney (though he's back this week), and now Kubel.

i'm waiting it out for now, but if i'm way out of things by mid-May or so, i'll be looking to trade for next year...

ETA: league depth is equivalent to 11-team only.
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Funny, I have Greinke and Kubel as well. 16 team mixed, but with 29 man rosters, counting the farm. WW looks as bad as in Dane's league, where I have been fortunate, so far. Just Teixeira.

Dont listen to the Preacher. He only has a 28 point lead. What does he know?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
        X