Yeeesssh! Jose Reyes writhing around in pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeeesssh! Jose Reyes writhing around in pain

Screen Shot 2013-04-12 at 7.15.43 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-04-12 at 7.20.07 PM.jpg
    He slid late into second and his left ankle rolled up under him. Had to be carted off the field. I hope it isn't too serious. I love watching him play.
    Last edited by JudeBaldo; 04-12-2013, 09:20 PM.

Hopefully just a cramp
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

A's broadcasters reporting that the initial diagnosis is a sprained ankle.

Comment

Anthoupoulos is guesstimating Reyes will be out for 1-3 months. What a crappy year for injuries this has been so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
          Anthoupoulos is guesstimating Reyes will be out for 1-3 months. What a crappy year for injuries this has been so far.
          Yeah man, that looked waaaaay worse than a sprained ankle. Dude was crying.

Comment

That's too bad. Reyes is a fun player to watch and to own in fantasy baseball.
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
              Wow! I know we always say "this year is as bad as it's been" but wow, this is as bad a year I can remember for early season injuries.

Comment

ugh. I didn't notice this until I had to look last night, but in the five mixed leagues I'm in (one money league and four fooling-around-with-friends leagues), I have Reyes in all five.
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                X