which 3B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which 3B?

i need to replace sizemore, who was a short-term replacement for han-ram. those available in my league that have any AB (sorted by AB):

Eric Chavez
    Conor Gillaspie
    Joaquin Arias
    Juan Uribe
    Brendan Harris
    Jerry Hairston
    Cody Ransom
    Jack Hannahan
    Nick Punto
    Josh Wilson

which should i try to FAAB? 5x5 league, with OBA, XBA, and SB-CS.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

I'd try out Gillaspie, who could get FT ABs with Beckham out.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I'd try out Gillaspie, who could get FT ABs with Beckham out.
      Second

Comment

thanks, guys. good point - bid is in.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I'm in a similar situation ... debating between Gillaspie & Ryan Roberts who is getting some pt in Tampa ... thoughts? I'm leaning Roberts.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

That one is a toss up for me TG. Roberts has shown that he can hit for a little power in the big leagues, but his playing time is anything but guaranteed.

Gillaspie has shown nothing the way of power, but he has hit as many as 14 HR in a season in the minors. He also has a better hitter's park and a more defined role for the immediate future.

I'd go with Gillaspie, but these guys are probably a coin flip difference at best.

Comment

gillaspie ended up going for $10 - $4 more than i bid. sigh.

Comment

Working...
              X