Keeper Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Help...

Im in a bind...In our league, the higher you finish, the lower amount of keepers you have. I can only keep up to 3. 13 team, mixed, 5x5. ($/yrs remaining). I have decided on 1 keeper. CarGO (3/final yr). So 2 keepers left to choose. Please help. Your advice is greatly appreciated...
    Andrus(18/2), CC(37/2), Hamels(27/2), Choo(7/final), Bucholz(8/2), Soria(21/2), Marcum(2/2), Justin Upton(14/final), Weeks(4/2)

Choo and Weeks for me. Leaves you with plenty of cash and a very solid 5-category core going in.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

When you only get to keep 3 you better take the profit. For me it came down to Choo, Bucholtz, Marcum and Weeks. In the end I think Marcum and Choo are at best value and poised to give you the most profit. I could be easily persuaded to swap Weeks for Choo because of the extra year and position. For the money you really can't go wrong.

Comment

Choo and Weeks for me as well. Pitchers are not that scarce in a 13-team mixed. You have 3 cheap studs going in.

Comment

Choo and Weeks here as well. Choo seems like a no-brainer and for me it comes down to preferring to fill the 2B position with a guy at great value rather than a pitcher. Marcum at $2 is a very nice deal but keep the hitting and draft the pitching.

Comment

Working...
          X