Welcome, newbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mort View Post
    Hey Guys, my name is Zach Mortimer. I'm a member of the Baseball Prospectus Prospect Team. I also really enjoy playing fantasy baseball.
    Wow no rookie here, but we are glad to have more bigs from the industry come by.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Hey Guys, my name is Zach Mortimer. I'm a member of the Baseball Prospectus Prospect Team. I also really enjoy playing fantasy baseball.
      Welcome Mort!

Comment

hey mickey!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Thank you for the welcome.

Well, I've been playing Fantasy sports (Primarily Baseball and Football) for 10 or so years now. I'm from Ontario Canada and have played Baseball growing up, in college, and still to this day. I'm also a University Baseball coach and I love it! I'm by no means an expect, but I like to try and help in any way possible. Everyone has information which can be helpful to others, so if I see a question, I'll try and answer/help out in the best way I can. This seems like a good community and I look forward to contributing.

Thanks.

Comment

good to have more canucks here, welcome - btw, I tend to let all these 'mercans keep their preconceived ideas aboooot us - seems to work out okay (I'm going get on my snow machine & head back to my igloo now ... I have some seal hunting to do later today before dinner ...)
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

lol. I remember being down South and listening to some of the most absurd questions. It's fun to just go with it, make up some things along the way. I convinced some guys on my ball team that our currency was actually called "Loons".

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              good to have more canucks here, welcome - btw, I tend to let all these 'mercans keep their preconceived ideas aboooot us - seems to work out okay (I'm going get on my snow machine & head back to my igloo now ... I have some seal hunting to do later today before dinner ...)

Comment

Working...
              X