Welcome, newbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, newbies!

I've seen several new people sign up in the past few weeks, so welcome! If you have any questions, post them here so the community can help!

Yeah! Great to hear. Hi everyone!
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I've seen several new people sign up in the past few weeks, so welcome! If you have any questions, post them here so the community can help!
      Thanks Moonlight J. Loving the site. It has lead me on a whirlwind tour of baseball sites unknown as well as some great feedback. A little intimidating at first because I've never been a forum guy but the thread concept is fantastic.
      As a Newbie, I'd be very interested in knowing the history of the site and the domain name change story that I see and hear being referred to.
      Again, thanks for the welcome.

Comment

allow me ... this is a primer ...

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...-History-of-RJ
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          Thanks. Very interesting.

Comment

Welcome Knuckles! What kind of league(s) are you playing?

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
              Thanks Moonlight J. Loving the site. It has lead me on a whirlwind tour of baseball sites unknown as well as some great feedback. A little intimidating at first because I've never been a forum guy but the thread concept is fantastic.
              As a Newbie, I'd be very interested in knowing the history of the site and the domain name change story that I see and hear being referred to.
              Again, thanks for the welcome.
              I see the you're from Willougby!

I live down in Canton, OH. I've been on here since 2002. A great bunch of people! I've met quite a few of them in person. In fact, we have a 14-18 team league that we'd love for you to join. We're drafting in Canton on March 23rd. Let me or JonCarlos know.

Comment

Hey, Bob

It's Dennis(Freaky Dolls). Still finding my way around this site and I didnt know the best way to contact people. I knew you and JC were members and I tried to message JC directly but I guess I screwed it up. I hadn't seen you and didnt know how to find you. It's funny, I was just about to CBS message board you both.

Comment

Looking forward to participating in the forum. Baseball couldnt come soon enough. I was wondering where I would post to get some opinions on a keeper decision I have to make. 5X5 rosisserie, 12 man league, 7 keepers, starting postions are C,1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3XOF, Util, 5X Starter, 2X RP. My options are Cano, B. harper, D. Wright, Teixera, Goldschmidt, Profar, R. Zimmerman, S. Choo, Sabathia, Kershaw, Halladay, Chapman. Thoughts on which 7?

Comment

Welcome miannon. You can put it in the baseball forum.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks, nice to find a forum that hopefully ALL of the other members of our League aren't also on...guess I should have used a better username. Been doing Rotis for about 25 years....won a few, lost a lot!!

Is it mostly Auction or Snake Draft owners, or a mix?

Thanks, Lwood
                      Last edited by ; 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lwood View Post
                        Thanks, nice to find a forum that hopefully ALL of the other members of our League aren't also on...guess I should have used a better username. Been doing Rotis for about 25 years....won a few, lost a lot!!

Thanks, Lwood
                        Right on! Welcome aboard and jump on in the mix. Your player input and strategy will be valuable to the community. Most folks here are also very into the game so you will find some really great insight and responses to your inquiries.
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lwood View Post

Thanks, Lwood
                          Lwood,

Welcome!

You'll find that there's a pretty good mix of different leagues (AL,NL and Mixed) and as well with the draft styles, auction and snake.

Feel free to jump ask questions and provide your input. 25 years of roto shows you have just as much to provide as you do to gain.

Welcome aboard and have fun!

Gris

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                            Welcome Knuckles! What kind of league(s) are you playing?
                            Sorry Big John, I got so caught up in the Real Mock and so many other Threads I forgot about this one.
                            I've been in a Mixed, 16 team(20 team for a couple early years) since 2001 so I'm probably a relative rookie to most of you. It turned into a keeper league around 2005 with 6 man Minors roster too. 10 keeper spots, rolldown and locked spots. Also, this is my fifth year in a an auction with some RJ's like gris and JC. Almost the same format except auction. I was always told auction was better and wow were they right. I am a hopeless junkie now.

Comment

Hey Guys, my name is Zach Mortimer. I'm a member of the Baseball Prospectus Prospect Team. I also really enjoy playing fantasy baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X