Help with Rotowire Draft Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Rotowire Draft Software

So, I'm trying to figure out how to load league keepers into the Rotowire draft software (uploading data from league...i figured out how to do it manually, but that is a chore). I loaded the league for projected standings, but can't see how to load them into the draft software. Anyone know how to do this?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

I do not believe there is an option to upload rosters into the software

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I do not believe there is an option to upload rosters into the software
      thanks, i appreciate the response. Guess I will start the grind of manual roster input
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

thanks, i appreciate the response. Guess I will start the grind of manual roster input
        this is a slog entering all the players and salaries. The Jedi method is a lot less work, hope i get some good info after all the data input.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

this is a slog entering all the players and salaries. The Jedi method is a lot less work, hope i get some good info after all the data input.
          I could probably automate it for you but I bet you are far enough along that it's not worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

I could probably automate it for you but I bet you are far enough along that it's not worth it
            Thanks, yeah, just input all 180 or so players, plus rookies. So i am indeed pretty far along. It did provide some interesting context, mostly confirmed my expectation of inflation rate. If you are ever willing to share your draft software I would love to give that a test drive.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'll say once the rosters are in, it's really nice to use the Rotowire online tools to manage FAAB and do trade research during the season

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                I'll say once the rosters are in, it's really nice to use the Rotowire online tools to manage FAAB and do trade research during the season
                thanks, I think it will be helpful in the draft as well. Looking forward to playing around with it
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If you are ever willing to share your draft software I would love to give that a test drive.
                  I'm willing to share but I don't know if it's actually useful to anyone but me

Comment

Working...
                  X