A little help? Keepers in 10-team, NL-only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help? Keepers in 10-team, NL-only

Looking for some help from the Pen on my last keeper in 10-Team, NL-only, 5x5, straight-draft (no $) league.

Set with Betts, Alonso, Lindor, Tellez, Gallen, Webb and Bednar, along with Nootbaar and Stephenson.

Last keeper coming down to either Tovar or Meneses. What say ye Penners, who is the better option?

I would take both of them over Nootbaar.

Comment

Kind of torn, but based on your keepers, I would put some speed in the bank with tovar, but it can really go either way.

I disagree with tossing back Nootbaar.

Comment

Tovar and don't throw Nootbar back

Comment

I'm skeptical of Noot's power surge in the majors last year after not showing much of that in the minors. He doesn't steal and doesn't hit for average.

Comment

No way you toss this potential back. image.png

Comment

290 AB.

We'll just have to see if he produces this year, it's far from a given.

His ADP is similar to Meneses, neither is clearly superior to the other. I just have a preference for the more likely HR numbers of Meneses and I like his spot in the batting order better and that he's not competing with anyone for playing time.

In my opinion, this is not a slam dunk choice.

Comment

I agree with Harmon. It's Meneses for me.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X