NL LABR results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL LABR results

RealTime Fantasy Sports - Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Best Ball, plus Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS).

image.png

Thanks Jason. Was waiting for this info! I wish I had caught the live discussion.

Anyone have thoughts on particularly good buys or significant overpays? Other interesting tidbits?
    Last edited by Sharky; 03-04-2023, 10:26 AM.

Comment

For what it’s worth, I found these interesting:

Francisco Alvarez sold for $1 but Endy Rodriguez sold for $4 — to the same team!

Joe Musgrove sold for $15. He doesn’t have a pitching-related injury.

Friedl $9, Avisail $9, Hoerner $18, Rodgers $6. All to the same team (Derek Carty). I get spread the risk and pay for ABs in mono, but seems like a lot to pay for mediocrity no?

kyle Wright for $12? Seems like a steal to me.

Other thoughts or reactions?

Comment

I have the most stupid question of the year I guess...... where are guys like Ohtani, Judge, Guerrero, etc. ?

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
          I have the most stupid question of the year I guess...... where are guys like Ohtani, Judge, Guerrero, etc. ?
          I just found my answer, and it was the most stupid question...it's NL only!!

I'll show myself out.

Comment

if anyone wants me to ask some questions from people here at First Pitch, let me know

Comment

Devin Williams at $21.....I guess he's not a sleeper any more.
              Joey Meneses at $14 cost more than Votto $3 and Hosmer $5 combined. And more than Mancini $13 or Santana $10.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post

I just found my answer, and it was the most stupid question...it's NL only!!

I'll show myself out.
                it's a hybrid mixed league format where all AL players are ineligible

Comment

closers really go full value in these. Last year in AL, top 5 closer price:
                  1. Hendriks $26
                  2. Iglesias $23
                  3. Clase $20
                  4. Pressly $20
                  5. Chapman $19

Comment

Soto $43 went for more than Acuna $41. Outfield looks especially shallow in NL only.

And Yelich at $20 is ...hopeful.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Nola $32 and Burnes $32 are the only pitchers who went for more than Verlander $31.

And Lodolo at $19 is a surprise.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Only Chisholm $26 and Albies $26 went for more than Edman $24 at second base.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lauer at $6 looks like a bargain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Two catchers in a 12 team only league?

That's just cruelty to fantasy owners.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Did anyone leave $ on table? Related to that were there any late bids that were inflated?

Comment

Working...
                              X