9. Jeff Barton
    10. Chris Welsh
    11. Howard Bender
    12. Alan Harrison
    13. Mike Alexander
    14. Mike Sheets
    15. Dan Strafford​
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

FYI - Tim Lincecum is a surrogate for Shohei Ohtani-pitcher (Tout has two separate Ohtanis).

Comment

50 picks in and Arenado is still available?? By far the latest I've seen him go this year.

Comment

Yeah, Arenado used to be an OBP guy too. Third base in general isn't getting the panic boost it has elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
          Yeah, Arenado used to be an OBP guy too. Third base in general isn't getting the panic boost it has elsewhere.
          There he goes at 52, 6 picks after Bregman.

Comment

"Extended draft done on Fantrax, but will be played out via OnRoto"

Do you know why they are playing the season on OnRoto instead of Fantrax?

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
              "Extended draft done on Fantrax, but will be played out via OnRoto"

Do you know why they are playing the season on OnRoto instead of Fantrax?
              OnRoto.com is the long-standing Tout Wars commissioner service, but their draft room is quirky and the guy on the Tout Wars board tasked with running the online drafts (cough, cough) is more comfortable running the drafts on Fantrax and transferring rosters to OnRoto. Plus, the publicly viewable board on Fantrax is superior to OnRoto.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post

OnRoto.com is the long-standing Tout Wars commissioner service, but their draft room is quirky and the guy on the Tout Wars board tasked with running the online drafts (cough, cough) is more comfortable running the drafts on Fantrax and transferring rosters to OnRoto. Plus, the publicly viewable board on Fantrax is superior to OnRoto.
                I do something similar for one of our home leagues. We run the league on onroto because of the ability to put in specialized rules, however their draft software is terrible so I run my own and import it through.

Comment

Working...
                X