No announcement yet.

Towers of Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am looking forward to this one! You all discuss player valuation methods, right? Good topic, I'm sure a number of people here are interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      latest episode is up -- Lord Zola was our guest http://t.co/pwfe4772
      This was my first time listening, and I was super impressed (it didn't hurt that Zola was involved -- I love that guy!) You and Paul have a really great and easy rapport and both of your voices even play off of one another well (the two of you have a radio show tag team appeal).

Nice work and I've already subscribed on my iTunes account.

Comment

thanks ... we're approaching 2K downloads a show which is about 1500 more than I expected this time a year

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          thanks ... we're approaching 2K downloads a show which is about 1500 more than I expected this time a year
          I just want to beat 17.
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Great stuff guys. Two thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
              1 min in, I will say MJ sounds nothing like I would have thought and pjs24 sounds exactly as I had imagined. I will listen in full later. Thanks for the heads up.
              LOL, I have no idea if that's good or bad!

Comment

Thanks so much for all the really kind comments! *tear* Y'all are the best!!

Comment

Paul & Jason, just wanted to post and have you consider spending some time over next few weeks talking about key considerations with regards to Astros going to the AL. Clearly this impacts positional scarcity (to the extent you pay attention to this given the last podcast) and counting stats for NL leagues as well as new talent in AL leagues. Plus all the prospects that are now available in AL leagues and weighing guys like Singleton, Correa and Springer against top draft picks from 2012 as AL owners prepare for minor league drafts.

Apologize if you guys covered this in prior podcasts as I just started downloading it last week. Good stuff.

Comment

It's been a busy weekend but I still have the Zola episode downloaded and ready to go to get me through some ironing/washing up/other monotonous task.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Wow, I think ep. 30 (1/25) might have an unprecedented level of cursing from Paul! Way to step it up a notch. I just hope Kevin Slowey wasn't listening. Another good one, thanks.

Comment

Yea, that may have been one of our profanity records

Comment

Is the 1/25 broadcast available online?

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                            Is the 1/25 broadcast available online?

Comment

Paul is the Andrew Dice Clay of the Fantasy Baseball world.

Comment

Hickory dickory doc (gooden)...

Comment

Working...
                                X