2K13: Rumor Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
    What are you citing Enrique Rojas for? Cite yourself! Give yourself the scoop! Don't tell me Enrique Rojas knows what's happening before you do.
    Ha! I might get in a wee bit of trouble if I was providing scoops on our moves here.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Ha! I might get in a wee bit of trouble if I was providing scoops on our moves here.
      Once we get another one of RJ's braintrust hired by a major league team, you can post false scoops here for misdirection.

Comment

Brave make offer for Upton. Teheran and other prospects speculated.

Comment

Boras I mean Heyman says 8 teams are in on Bourn including Mets, Braves, Rangers, M's, Orioles, Cubs, and Dodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
            Boras I mean Heyman says 8 teams are in on Bourn including Mets, Braves, Rangers, M's, Orioles, Cubs, and Dodgers.
            You can always count on Heyman to write exactly what Boras wants written. I haven't seen a media person so tightly tied to a sports celebrity since Ahmad Rashad made a career off his friendship with Michael Jordan.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Am I reading correctly that the Mets are asking MlB to let them protect their first rounder since they recently moved to number 11 overall? I assume that means at least the Mets may be exploring Bourn.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                I think the Dodgers are just getting used in the same manner that the Yankees used to get used --- by Boras and other agents to drive up prices for FAs.
                I agree with that. Now with the Yankee unofficial Fiscal Cliff he needs someone to use.

Comment

Working...
                X