Hilarious flowchart about fandom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious flowchart about fandom

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

:rofl:

great one. thanks for posting.
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Yuck eating sushi at a baseball game. Not for me.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Sadly, my Astros fandom and my Rays fandom share the same answer

Comment

Hilarious.
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks, KS.

Comment

replace "The Clear" with "My weed" and it would have been perfect
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Q: Do you have a soul?
                A: No
                Result: Yankees fan

LOL
                and it's step 1 !!!!
                Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

WTH is "Hot Dish"?
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                    WTH is "Hot Dish"?
                    I neither know nor want to know.

BTW, the flowchart is now at http://www.flickr.com/photos/51032954@N06/5495761824/#/

And real Pirate fans prefer Yuengling to IC Light.
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

Yuengling is an EASTERN Pennsylvania beer! Pirates fans might as well just start rooting for the Phils!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        Yuengling is an EASTERN Pennsylvania beer! Pirates fans might as well just start rooting for the Phils!
                        Hey, it's from the right state, and it's better than IC Light. Light beer is for people who want all the trips to the bathroom, but without any beer flavor.
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

I could randomly throw a bunch of grain and yeast into a bottle of water, and it would taste better than IC Light.

Comment

Working...
                          X