11 Team NL Only Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Team NL Only Question

25 man roster 4x4 using HR,RBI,SB,AVG as the hitting cats. I have Craig and Quentin coming of the DL with Bay not too far behind. I'm 7 points out of 3rd in what I thought was going to be a rebuilding year. There have been 2 big dump trades made already so 1st and 2nd are probably out of range for me. My current OF is: Braun, Upton, Denorfia, Coghlan, Torres, and DeJesus. So you can see I'm anxiously waiting to get Craig and Quentin. The category where I can make up ground would be SB; the category leader (by 15) has Furcal, Campana, G Parra, and Schafer. Since Quentin seems to be a lame duck in SD, I was thinking of dealing him for speed while I can get something for him. Would you trade Quentin for Schafer even up? If not, I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

I'd like the deal better in 5x5, but I'd probably still do it. Schafer's K rate sure worries me, but he appears to have built up his average from the low .240s over the past 2-3 weeks to the upper .250s.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I would do it. Schafer is going to play against righties and you probably want him staying away from lefties. I don't trust Q to hit well in Petco or even to stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
      X