No announcement yet.

2K12: Paul Konerko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the input, I've placed a fairly good sized bid on Moreland for the next faab run.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I'm tempted to drop Frazier for him, would that be dumb?
      I checked both of my mixed leagues and in one the 1B free agents are roughly equal to the 3B free agents (ignoring Moreland) and in the other where Moreland is not a free agent, the 3B free agents are better than the 1B's! That was a surprise.

So I guess unless you have a need for 3B elig, I'd go for Moreland.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

damn, got outbid. Even put in a healthy bid. Winning bid tied the largest bid of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Didnt want to start a new Konerko thread so dug this one up....

Is Konerko looking like he's finally finished being on a mixed league roster? Everything has gone in the wrong direction. K up, BB down, GB up, ISO down, HR/F down. At 37, maybe he's finally nearing the end?

I've been watching Moreland for a while and its kind of strange he's still available in my moderate to slightly shallow depth mixed league but after the 2 HR game last night he's going to get picked up.

Too early to swap Konerko or Moreland? Usually I practice excruciating patience but with 1/4 of the season done, maybe its time to jump?
          I picked up Moreland in my Mixed 12 teamer last week. I saw that he was starting to heat up and grabbed him. We start 22 and have 8 bench spots, so I guess I was a little surprised he was still available.

As for Konerko, I haven't even tried to roster him in the last couple of years because I didn't want to own him the year his age finally caught up with him. It is scary that he's on pace to set a new high in Ks and have his lowest BB total since 2003. The biggest concern is that he's not even on pace for 20 HR this year.

Comment

Working...
          X