• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pablo Sandoval - fractured hamate bone

That SUCKS

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    fvcken A! :mad:

When he had the one done last year, why didn't he just do this one at the same time...sonova...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Oh man.

Comment

FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's gonna play third for them now...because my NL-only 3B choices are non-existent and of course I dont have a backup.

Comment

Last year he missed 6 weeks with the right hamate, so if that holds for the left he is back mid to late June. Good news is last year his power seemed to be ok after returning.
          Last edited by ; 05-03-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Conor Gillaspie got called up. I think the only other guy on the roster who can play third is Joaquin Arias.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

anyone think Belt or Pill or Huff can play third? Heck if Miggy Cabrera can, then anyone should be able to...

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                anyone think Belt or Pill or Huff can play third? Heck if Miggy Cabrera can, then anyone should be able to...
                Huff did, once upon a time. Otherwise maybe The Riot? Or just stick Posey over there?

Comment

Well, unless Belt has been secretly ambidextrous this whole time, probably won't be him

Huff came up as a 3B but I'm not sure he still has the chops to handle it anymore.

Pill got some time at 2B in the minors last year so you would think he could handle 3B, but I doubt they would try anything that drastic.

Looks like Gillaspie for now and if he falters maybe a trade?

Comment

Gillaspie was doing well in the minors. Maybe he can help them tread water well enough for a while.

I always worry about power coming back from one of these, even though he was okay the first time. I think I'm going to have most of mine removed.

Comment

Brett Pill playing third in the ninth inning...

Comment

JudeBaldo was trying to get Sandoval from me last week. I guess I should have been more receptive to his offers.
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's gonna play third for them now...because my NL-only 3B choices are non-existent and of course I dont have a backup.
                          Connor Gillispe I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                            Huff came up as a 3B but I'm not sure he still has the chops to handle it anymore.
                            Huff didn't have the chops to handle third when he came up attempting to play it.

Comment

Working...
                            X